Monday, March 5, 2018

MOVIE DIALOG OF THE DAY ― DUPLICITY (2009)

Connection with the previous post (THE BOURNE LEGACY): Tony GIlroy directed both films

RATINGS
: IMDB ― 6.2/10, Rotten Tomatoes ― 64%, ME ― 75%





Ray Koval: Remember me?
Claire Stenwick: Sure. Of course, we...
Ray Koval: Long time, huh?
Claire Stenwick: I... yes
Ray Koval: Gotcha
Claire Stenwick: I'm sorry I just...
Ray Koval: Just what?
Claire Stenwick: I'm drawing a blank
Ray Koval: Nice try
Claire Stenwick: Excuse me?
Ray Koval: A little professional courtesy would make this a lot less awkward.
Claire Stenwick: How do I know you?
Ray Koval: Wow! That's tough. That's a strong play. Believe me I've spent a lot of time thinking what this would be like, where we'd be, what I'd say, what you'd say. But I'd never thought you'd...
Claire Stenwick: I'm terribly sorry but...
Ray Koval: You really want to go this way?
Clive Owen as Ray Koval and Julia Roberts as Claire Strenwick 

Trivia (From IMDB):

The character of Claire Stenwick is named for classic-era movie actress Barbara Stanwyck.

Despite all the plot twists Duplicity was shot in less than 80 days.

Clive Owen also co-stars with Paul Giamatti in Shoot 'Em Up (2007).

Denis O'Hare is in the film alongside Julia Roberts. O'Hare would later be cast in American Horror Story with Emma Roberts, Julia's niece.

From Wikipedia and Google

No comments: