Friday, September 22, 2017

EACH BAND'S TOP 10 SONGS ― STEELY DAN




1. Do It Again 

Reminds me a bit of The Doors, particularly Riders on the Storm. - PetSoundsM+1

I sing this song all the time. One of my favorites - LizardKing99M

The best song really good love this one - mneilanM

Timeless classic. Another example of why the 1970's was the best era for music.


2. The Royal Scam 


LONG LIVE Steely Dan..Long live the 1970's.

3. Reelin' in the Years 

Clever lyrics, great guitar playing. A lot of the songs from the "Aja" album are good, but this one is still my favorite.M

I think it's between this one and Do it Again. Both of them classics.

This is one song that always makes me cry.

I MISS THE 1970'S MUSIC.PLEASE TAKE ME BACK TO THE 70S. TODAY'S MUSIC IS HORRIBLE.


4. Deacon Blues 

I really don't see why it isn't #1. Some of the better song lyrics I've ever heard.

Personally its my favorite. The lyrics really mean something.

"They've got a name for the winners of the world.


I want a name when I lose...


5. Kid Charlemagne

6. Hey Nineteen


7. Rikki Don't Lose that Number


8. Aja


9. FM


10. Black Cow 



Ranking from thetoptens.

No comments: