Monday, September 25, 2017

EACH BAND'S TOP 10 SONGS ― THE DOOBIE BROTHERS




1. What a Fool Believes

One of the greatest songs of all time, truly a timeless classic!

My favorite single of all time - Mike McDonald is a geniusM VoteEUListen to Sample

3. Listen to the Music 


This always will be my favorite. It makes me feel happy and free. Best of all it has great lyrics and a superb melody.

Why doesn't this song make the top 10? What's not to like. Better than every song above it if you ask me.

# 1 by just a shade over What A Fool Believes - both are great songsM

Amazing songMnewVoteEUListen to Sample


4. Black Water 

Best Doobie's song by far - although I love many, many of their songsM VoteEUListen to Sample

7. Real Love

9. Dependin' on You

10. Take Me in Your Arms 

Knockout vocal performance and a guitar solo that I still remember note for note.


The Doobie Brothers Discography

Ranking from thetoptens.

No comments: